Please see below for a few important updates happening currently or coming up very soon.
1. Our incredible receptionist Brianna is going on some well deserved leave. We may be a little slower than usual on our admin so we ask you to please be as patient as possible with us during this time.
2. State awards! Don't forget that State results will be presented this afternoon, Wednesday the 30th of September. It will be on all AASCF social media feeds as well as their AASCF YOUTUBE Channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/AASCFofficial/featured). Dance results will be at 4.30 pm and Cheer 5.30 pm.
3. Elite and Novice uniforms have now been handed out. CheerSport, adult and Dance uniforms are still on their way. If you are a novice or elite athlete and do not yet have a uniform for our upcoming Cheerbrandz competition, please send us an email immediately so that we can get this sorted.
4. The final instalment was previously postponed to this Friday the 2nd of October. We are pushing it back one more week to allow us a little more time to correct all individual amounts for the many changes that have been made to our competition season. Keep in mind some of you will receive refunds in place of an instalment, depending on your personal competition/uniform amounts. The new date for the final instalment is Friday the 9th of October.
5. Private Lessons for Term 4 - all term 3 private lessons will continue over to the same times lots for term 4 unless we are advised that you would not like to continue. As always if you are wanting to start private lessons next term, please contact us asap as spots fill very fast.
6. SAVE THE DATE!! Don't forget that we will be having our own End of Year Show Offs right here in the gym. It will take place on what would have been the Sunday of Spirit Week (22nd November 2020). This will be a fantastic opportunity to show everyone what you have been working so hard towards all year! It will be super fun day of performances, awards, prizes and more! We will be releasing more details about this soon, so stay posted!
7. Reminder - due to restrictions, the Christmas Party has unfortunately been cancelled this year. However, the End of Year Show off will include all the fun things that make the Christmas party great, such as awards, bows, photo booths, food, professional photos and a t-shirt (all included in the fee)!
8. There are still a few pieces of Merchandise that have not yet been collected, please pop up to reception before or after your next class this week if this is you.
9. HOLIDAY BREAK REMINDER: We are breaking from this Sunday the 4th - Sunday the 11th of October.
10. Holiday Clinics! Our usual clinics have been extremely popular these school holidays, if you are interested in booking in, we recommend doing so asap! These are most suitable for ages 5-12, they run from 9am-3pm and are $50 for the day. Here is the link to book - https://forms.gle/f2jLMQqC7V5GNh6d9
11. Walkover Clinics! Want to nail your front and back walkovers? We will be having a one-off skills clinic for walkovers on Friday the 2nd of October during Open Gym. The clinics will be from 6:15-7pm and 7-7:45pm, cost is $15 per session. We have very limited spots available for these clinics as we like to keep them small to ensure each athlete gets the most out of their session, so please book ASAP to avoid disappointment. Here is the link to book - https://forms.gle/mq8fpamoCuWNgbbt7
We are looking forward to an exciting month ahead! As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us (Ph: 1800 744 733, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Shire Elite Team