We've loved seeing so many routines coming together and skills being achieved in the past few weeks! September is a busy month, so check out what's happening below!
1. Cheer Uniforms are here! CheerSport and Dance uniforms are still on their way, but Novice and Elite Cheer Uniforms will be handed out during your upcoming classes.
2. Instalment 4 was due on the 18th of September, however, we have made the decision to push this back two weeks until Friday the 2nd of October. This is to give us time to hear your opinions on attending the CheerBrandz competition (6-8th November), so that this (fee or refund depending on the outcome) can be factored in to the final amounts. This instalment will also have the refunds for State and Nationals factored into it, as well as the End of Year Show Offs fee, so it will be different to your original statement. Some of you will receive refunds in place of an instalment, depending on your personal competition/uniform amounts.
3. SAVE THE DATE!! We are so excited to announce that we will be having our own End of Year Show Offs right here in the gym. It will take place on what would have been the Sunday of Spirit Week (22nd November 2020). This will be a fantastic opportunity to show everyone what you have been working so hard towards all year! It will be super fun day of performances, awards, prizes and more! We will be releasing more details about this soon, so stay posted!
4. Due to restrictions, the Christmas Party has unfortunately been cancelled this year. However, the End of Year Show off will include all the fun things that make the Christmas party great, such as awards, bows, photo booths, food, professional photos and a t-shirt (all included in the fee)!
5. For those who ordered merchandise, it's on its way and will be handed out next week!
6. HOLIDAY TRAINING REMINDER: Term 4 ends on Saturday the 26th of September, however regular training will continue through the first week of school holidays. We will then break from Sunday the 4th - Sunday the 11th of October.
7. Holiday Clinics! We will be holding our super popular school holiday clinics on both Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays of the school holidays. These are most suitable for ages 5-12, they run from 9am-3pm and are $50 for the day. Here is the link to book - https://forms.gle/f2jLMQqC7V5GNh6d9
8. Walkover Clinics! Want to nail your front and back walkovers? We will be having a one-off skills clinic for walkovers on Friday the 2nd of October during Open Gym. The clinics will be from 6:15-7pm and 7-7:45pm, cost is $15 per session. We have very limited spots available for these clinics as we like to keep them small to ensure each athlete gets the most out of their session, so please book ASAP to avoid disappointment. Here is the link to book - https://forms.gle/mq8fpamoCuWNgbbt7
9. BAGS! Did you miss out on a Cheer Bag? We will be doing another order soon, keep an eye out!
10. State routines! Novice and Elite teams have entered NSW State Championships virtually. Their routines have been filmed and sent off to AASCF judges for review, we are excited for their feedback!
We are looking forward to an exciting month ahead! As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us (Ph: 1800 744 733, Email: email@example.com).
The Shire Elite Team